annual conference / June 27, 2019
15th Summer Symposium Fraunhofer UMSICHT
The designers of the energy and raw material change from industry, politics and science will meet on 27.06.2019 in Sulzbach-Rosenberg. Together we will discuss future trends and technical innovations in energy and plant technology, biological process engineering and recycling management.
One focus this year is the digitization of decentralized renewable energy plants, combined with the opportunity to visit our new digital lab.
In the course of the day there will be various forums and project meetings, for which you can register separately or receive a personal invitation.
In the afternoon and evening, the participants come together for a joint evening programme, which is entirely in the spirit of exchange and networking.
We expect approximately 200 participants from industry, science and politics, so that numerous opportunities for interesting discussions will arise.
Topics of the specialist programme and the project meetings
- Digital Recycling Management (DGAW Regional Event South)
- Marketplace Phosphorus Recovery (Fraunhofer UMSICHT)
- Process heat from renewable energies in dairies (Bayern-Innovativ)
- Project Meeting Additive Manufacturing (only for project participants)
- ToSynFuel 4. Management Meeting (only for project participants)
- Project Meeting Carbon2Chem (only for project participants)
- Project Meeting (only for project participants)
We are looking forward to your visit in Sulzbach-Rosenberg. Participation is free of charge. Of course we will take care of your physical well-being.